1) Facebook’s Internet.Org is a privacy nightmare, Nikhil Pahwa, Medianama.
2) How ICANN pressures net engineers to give it behind-the-scenes control of the web, Kieren McCarthy, The Register.
3) Appearing happy on Facebook may be used against you in a court of law, Amanda Hess, Slate.
4) Online fact checking tool gets a big test with Nepal earthquake, Mike Orcutt, Technology Review.
5) IP in a world without scarcity, Mark A. Lemley, SSRN.
6) Despite a startup boom in India, regulatory challenges are spooking entrepreneurs, Madhura Karnik, Quartz.
7) Can the government license OTT?, Rahul Matthan, Medium.