2) Net Neutrality activists score landmark victory in fight to govern the Internet, Dominic Rushe, The Guardian.
3) Snapdeal has just been taken to court for selling vibrators, Manu Balachandran, Quartz India.
4) How the Military will fight ISIS on the dark web, Patrick Tucker, Defense One.
5) The Dark Web, anarchy, law, freedom and anonymity, Mark Stockley, Naked Security.
6) Online Intermediaries in India, Chinmayi Arun & Sarvjeet Singh, Social Science Research Network.
7) How cards are quietly transforming the web, Robert Fan, Tech Crunch.
8) I spent 2 hours in a virtual world – and I didn’t want to leave, Taylor Hatmaker, Daily Dot.
Editor’s Note: We would like to announce with great pleasure that one of our TLF’s own posts – “Intermediary Liability – An Explanation” by Kartik Chawla, has found mention in the 2014 Web Index, published by the World Wide Web Foundation (the world’s first measure of the World Wide Web’s contribution to social, economic and political progress in countries across the world). The citation is in the ‘Copyright and Intermediate Liability’ head.