1. It Looks Like India’s Going to get a Web Filter, by Nikhil Pahwa, Medianama.
2. Up-vote all you want, but the Internet isn’t a democracy, by Caitlin Dewey, The Washington Post.
3. A Horse of a Different Color: What robotics law can learn from cyberlaw, Ryan Calo, Slate.
4. Embracing HTTPS, By Eitan Konigsburg, Rajiv Pant and Elena Kvochko, the New York Times.
6. Feds Put Fake Cell Towers On Planes, Spied On Tons Of Innocent Americans, by Mike Masnick, Techdirt.
7. Comet probe Philae shuts down, but not before transmitting valuable secrets, by Patrick Sawer, The Telegraph.