1. Google’s New Open Source Privacy Effort Looks Back to the ’60s, by Elizabeth Dwoskin, Wall Street Journal Blogs – Digits.
2. Global Web Crackdown Arrests 17, Seizes Hundreds Of Dark Net Domains, by Andy Greenberg, Wired.
3. India Plans to Deal with Malicious Cyber-activities With New National Cyber Coordination Center, by Radu Tyrsina, Technology Personalized.
4. Facebook sees a 24% increase in government data requests since second half of 2013, by Napier Lopez, The Next Web.
5. Petition to Indian gov’t for open publication of standards, by Cory Doctrow, BoingBoing.
6. How We See Google Glass Around The World, Sarah Buhr, TechCrunch.